Hello and welcome to WHRForums!
Because we are aware that too many rules can look frightening (and boring to read), we'll try to keep them to a minimum, but make them general enough so that they cover everything that is necessary.
That said, here are the basic rules that you agree to be bound of by using this forum:
1. Users must be polite. We understand that some heated debates can't exactly be marked by cordiality, but rude comments will not be condoned.
2. Users are solely responsable for their interaction with other members. We reserve the right to moderate disputes, but this is not an obligation on our part. WHRForums.com is not to be used as a support forum by hosts or other providers.
3. Opinions and all other information expressed via this forum are those of their author. You rely on such information at your own risk. As a matter of policy, we urge you to seek professional advice and not rely solely on advice given via the discussions.
4. The language to be used is English.
5. Users may not post affiliate/commission/referral links or ask other community members to use certain referral codes, anywhere on the forum.
6. Cross-posting is not allowed. Thread bumping is not allowed.
7. We take a very strong stand against illegal activities. Simply encouraging such activities can constitute reason enough for banning.
8. Content of any kind that is not appropriate for our audience (13 years +) is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is obscene, hateful, or threatening.
9. Advertising is allowed only in the sections marked as such. Advertising by PM is not permitted. Spamming, in any form, is not allowed. Asking for feedback regarding your present or future services/products may be regarded as advertising as well, so such threads belong in the advertising forum. Linking to your own commercial site constitutes advertising.
10. Only one account per person is permitted.
11. Signatures are allowed, but they must be setup in the user's profile, not manually added to the messages. Signatures can have a maximum of 4 clickable links (feature enabled for members with a post count of 5), contain 2 colors, 4 lines (at 1024 resolution), and must present only general information (no pricing details for example). Font size may only be decreased. Signature alignment may not be modified. If a post is deemed to be made only for the purpose of showing a signature, the post or the signature may be removed, and in the case of obvious spam, the user will be banned.
12. The moderators' and admins' decisions are final. We reserve the right to remove and/or edit any posts or threads that we deem to be inappropriate and to ban the offending users (permanently or temporarily). In other words, the participants should make good use of common sense in addition to obeying these rules. If you feel that a decision was wrong, you may contact the moderators or admins by email, PM or in the feedback forums, to discuss the situation.
13. Under no circumstances will WHRForums.com, its ownership, staff or third party affiliates or partners be liable for any damages resulting from the use of or inability to use the materials posted on WHRForums.com
14. By posting on WHRForums.com, you grant WHRForums.com a royality free, non exclusive, perpetual, unrestricted license to use, translate, distribute, reproduce, publish, edit and display such communication in any form or media.
15. By joining the forum you agree to receive certain notifications by email, from the management of the board. Your email address will never be sold to third parties.
16. In addition to these rules, each subforum can have it's own set of specific rules that must be obeyed.
17. The rules may be amended at any time. Continued use of the site means that you agree to the changes.