WHRForums.com
September 20, 2014, 07:58:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can contact the admin by email: dan@ forum domain.

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WebNX Review  (Read 6172 times)
Head Geek

« on: August 03, 2008, 05:18:41 PM »

We recently purchased colocation services from WebNX and I'd like to let you all know how my experience has been with them. I must say, they've done a fantastic job at getting our equipment setup quickly and taking care of the few support requests we've had thus far.

I've had servers at Ev1 (before the acquisition), ThePlanet, DedicatedNow, GNAX and a few other providers I can't even remember now and WebNX is ranking up there on my list after just the couple of weeks we've been there.

We'll see if it carries on down the road, once a few months and then years have passed by, but something tells me it will. These guys have a rock solid operation and are doing a great job taking care of us.

Head Geek
GeekStorage.com
ldcdc
Administrator
Heavyweight reviewer

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 02:13:48 PM »

A honeymoon is definitely preferred to a bumpy start. Smiley Thank you for letting us know, and keep us updated!

Head Geek

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

A honeymoon is definitely preferred to a bumpy start. Smiley Thank you for letting us know, and keep us updated!

I'd have to agree, I've done the whole bumpy start before and it's not fun. I'll definitely update later on down the road, once we've really had a chance to stretch our legs with them.

Head Geek
GeekStorage.com
jphilipson

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 05:31:25 PM »

For the cost, WebNX definitely does a good job. I do not currently have a server there, but they used to be good, glad to see they still are.

1paket.com
Almost Hooked

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 03:20:20 AM »

Do they provide any coupons on their servers?

mwaraitch
Lightweight Reviewer

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 09:21:37 AM »

They seem to be a good server providing company,,

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: